Relief Care Staff
We have positions available for relief staff on an 'as and when needed' basis.
These posts mean working with people with special needs. We are looking for caring, competent and enthusiastic people.
Senior Support Worker
Corbenic Camphill Community is situated in Strathbraan in Perthshire, Scotland, four miles from the town of Dunkeld. The Community was established in June 1978, and is set in 100 acres of land.
At present, the community is comprised of 120 people which includes 40 adults with learning difficulties, volunteers and employees. Within the Community there are seven households, each household is home to approximately six adults with learning difficulties, two house co-ordinators and five co-workers. We have a variety of Therapeutic Workshops such as bakery, craft, pottery, woodwork, biodynamic gardening, candlemaking, estate work and a farm.
We have 1 vacancy for;
Senior Support Worker (Full-Time) 40hrs
We are looking for someone to provide high quality care for one of our households as a Senior Support Worker, the working hours would include shift work and weekends.
- To develop and sustain a warm and trusting relationship with the residents
- To promote self-esteem, happiness and emotional health of the residents
- To encourage and support the residents in expressing their needs, views and concerns. To enable the residents to make choices and decisions to enable them to participate as fully as possible in planning and decision making
- To provide verbal and written reports to colleagues
- To carry out any administration or recording of duties
- To attend and contribute to reviews and attend any necessary meetings
- To comply with policies and procedures
- Experience of care or support is a minimum requirement
- Care qualifications at SVQ Level 2, SVQ Level 3 or equivalent or alternatively being committed to training for this qualification
- £19,285 per annum
Closing date for Applications 12th October 2018
For further details and application forms please email Emma Close at